Myriadlinks Care Solutions provides a number of community health and social care solutions.
This is a family-run establishment boasting a combination of 22 years of service in nursing, Social care and administration in the National Health Service. We pride ourselves in our honesty and integrity in dealing with our clients, service users and the people that work with us. We also uphold very high standards of screening during our recruitment of staff and working with other service providers in making sure our staff are up to date with their training and registration with key organisations. We have procedures and policies in place to ensure not just compliance with legislation and ethics but going beyond and embracing respect, goodwill and good practice.
Our service model
- 24 Hour Support Service
- Trained Support Staff
- Trained Support Staff in Child Sexual Exploitation and Safeguarding.
- Trained Staff to deliver Independent Living Skills to the Service Users and are aware of the importance of maintaining Dignity and Privacy at all times.
- Trained staff to deliver Pre-tenancy skills curriculum that is approved by most Local Authorities.
What we can provide
Statement of Purpose
The service provides 24 hour support to young people between the ages of 16 and 21 years old through a young person-centered approach. We strive to promote choice, independence and empowerment in an environment that is secure and homely. We enhance young people ‘s lives and equip them with daily living skills to ensure a smooth transition into responsible, reliable and confident adults and formidable members of the community.
We have robust arrangements in place to provide suitable accommodation, 24-hour staffing and support. Support is developed around strategic ‘pathway’ approaches designed to help prevent young people from becoming homeless, while at the same time working to improve their future housing, health and work opportunities.
Our Aims And Objectives
• To provide our young people with the highest quality of support within a secure and homely environment.
• To empower and equip our young people to lead an independent life as much as possible.
• To provide a service that is tailored made to a young person’s preferences, individual capabilities, wishes and personal circumstances.
• To provide a service that has no prejudice and anti-discriminatory.
How do we achieve these objectives
• By working to a support plan agreed with the young person in line with Pathway Plan from the Local Authority.
• By encouraging and involving young people in the development of the service.
• By ensuring that our young people are supported by well-trained and competent staff.
• By treating our young people with dignity and respect all the time.
• By supporting our young people access all relevant community services
Our homes at Myriadlinks Care Ltd are designed with service users in mind and we would want nothing but service users to feel the welcoming, comfortable and warm environment. We aim to ensure that the environment and culture we create give service users a sense of belonging and ownership of their accommodation.
Each service user would have their own allocated bedroom, whilst they share communal facilities. All other rooms in the house will be equipped and where necessary adapted to meet the needs of the Service Users sharing the house.
Our standards provisions are as below:
Bedrooms • Single Bed • Wardrobe • Bed Side Cabinet • Key to your Room • Chest of Drawers • Soft Chair • Additional Lighting
Kitchen and Communal Areas • Cooker • Microwave • Fridge/Freezer • Toaster • Kettle & Utensils • Washing Machine • Dryer • Dish Washer • Dining room suite • Lounge suite • TV & accessories
Other Facilities • Unlimited broadband • Ironing facilities • Well-resourced office • Shower/Wet rooms • Toilets • Disabled access
Meeting your Needs
Myriadlinks Care Solution services are designed to meet the needs of young people between the ages of 16 years to 21 years all year round (365 Days on a 24-hour basis). We provide outcome-based support that is person-centered and flexible to meet specific individual needs. Our approach allows us to deliver a range of structured activities depending on every individual’s support plan. We then match our staff with service users according to service users’ preferences and our staff skills mix.
Below is a summary of our service model:
• 24 Hour Support Service
• Trained Support Staff
• Trained Support Staff in Child Sexual Exploitation and Safeguarding.
• Trained Staff to deliver Independent Living Skills to the Service Users and are aware of the importance of maintaining Dignity and Privacy at all times.
• Trained staff to deliver Pre-tenancy skills curriculum that is approved by most Local Authorities.
Myraidlinks Care Solutions
Your wellbeing is a priority to us and we value the activities that you are passionate about. We will work with you to pursue them. We have local information about most outdoor and indoor activities and we will point you in the right direction and improve your well-being.
We arrange day or weekend trips for our service users for recreational and educational purposes. It could be going out for a movie or day out to the beach to build safe and healthy relationships.
Are you an accompanied asylum seeker and do not know where to start from?? We will not only provide you with information but also walk you and guide you through options. We will assist you to build social and community ties and educate you about life in the UK. We will assist you if you need translation and help with your immigration status. We will also enroll you for English Language lessons and register you with GP and Dentists within 48 hours.
Back to School
Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) ?? Have you made up your mind or thinking about going back to school??
We work in partnership with a number of educational institutions and we will work together with you to get you back on track with your education, your training or into an apprenticeship
Wow!! Many thanks to the staff at Myraidlinks Care Solutions. I came into the UK traumatised by my previous life and with no family, friend, or a clue where to begin. They lifted me up and became family to me. I am in fulltime education and my immigration status is taken care of. I have full confidence in good times ahead.
The past is behind me now. I have a part-time job and study towards enrolling in nurse training at a local college. Credit to me key worker at Myraidlinks Care Solutions.